Service and Help
1. What isn't covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
Note: we only provide after-sales for the product purchased directly from shop.coredy.com. If your item was purchased from unauthorized retailer, we are not responsible for it. Please contact the retailer directly.
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty and return my device?
If your item is defective and under warranty, please contact us at email@example.com, we will respond promptly. Also, preparing some photos and videos describing the issues will be appreciated, so that we can proceed the warranty faster.
4. When will I receive the refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your Paypal or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5. Will you refund my return shipping cost?
Yes. Having any defect as the result of the materials or workmanship( Kindly help us provide videos or other evidence to prove), Coredy will take care of it with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND include with shipping costs.
- If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
- If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
- No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.