Coredy R750 Pro Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo, Ultrasonic Technology
Limited Time: $50.00 OFF when checkout
- Vacuum & Mop In-One-Go: With ultra-strong 2700pa suction power delivers surge power to suck up any debris and dust from various floors, combo with a hybrid 2-in-1 vacuum and mop in one go, leaving an impeccably clean floor.
- Ultrasonic Detection Sensors: Can effectively differentiate floor and carpets, automatically boost suction power within seconds when vacuuming on carpets, and avoid carpets and rugs while mopping.
- One Robot, Dual Usages: R750 Pro can works with Self-Empty Station, a simple alternative that turns your traditional intelligent robot cleaner into an automatically self-empty vacuum cleaner (Self-empty station is sold separately)
- Set a Virtual Boundary: The R750 Pro robot sweeper is equipped with dual-hall sensors to detect boundary strips to keep your robot only cleaning the room and areas you want. (boundary strip is sold separately)
- Supports OTA upgrade: Making upgrading the future system easier even if you are not tech-savvy and experience the new features from time to time with a simple tap.
Our post-sales service
1-Year Limited WarrantyCovers non-consumable parts and labor for 1 year from the date of purchase.
30-Day Money Back GuaranteeReturn your robot within 30 days for a full refund.
Lifetime Technical SupportCoredy Support Team is available via email & phone call: +1-800-999-8470 /+44-808-134-9909
Frequently Asked Questions
How long the R750 Pro work?
It depends on the floor type and the suction level you selected.
If you set the suction at Max and use it on the low pile carpet, it will work about 55 mins.
At Turbo-Eco and on hardwood floor, it will work about 70-100 mins.
At Standard and on tile floor, it will work about 140 mins.
But the obstacles on its way and the uneven floor will also affect the battery life.
If a room has tiles & carpet, will the robot cleaner auto decide where to mop and where to vacuum?
If the mopping module is attached, R750 Pro will automatically avoid the carpet and mop the tiles only. If the mop pad is removed, R750Pro will vacuum the tiles and carpet all together.
Is R750Pro good for clean pet hair?
Yes, there are 4 levels of suction power can be selected in Coredy App which is very helpful for different cleaning need.
Can I add mopping solution in the water tank for the mop?
The mopping solution might damage the water tank. We suggest that only add water in the water tank for mopping.
Why R750 Pro won’t climb up to the carpet?
Please check if the mopping module is attached, if yes, please remove it. R750 Pro will avoid the carpet automatically when the mopping module is installed.
Can R750Pro mop and vacuum the floor at the same time?
Yes, R750 Pro comes with a 2 in 1 design dust bin/water tank. When you need to mop and vacuum the floor in on go, fill the water in the water tank and install the mopping module, and then start it.
Can R750 Pro mop the floor only?
Yes, you can close the suction power in Coredy App.
The floor is dry when mopping.
Please wet the mop cloth and check if the water flow is closed in Coredy App. You can set the water flow at different level.
I am having issues connecting the R750Pro to the app.
Please use 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi for the connection and set the robot cleaner near the router. Or you can call Coredy Support Team, we will help you by phone.